Safety Data Sheets provide essential information that includes details on how to use substances safely without harmful effects to people or the environment.
This program covers:
- The basic layout of Safety Data Sheets
- Why SDSs are commonly used
- A breakdown on the most important safety related sections found in most SDSs, including:
- Hazard Identification
- Exposure Controls and Personal Protection
- Physical and Chemical Properties
- Stability and Reactivity, and
- Toxicological Information
Safety Data Sheets can be very challenging to read and understand but they do contain a wealth of information. Having an ability
to properly interpret them will make it easier to arrive at informed decisions regarding the use of hazardous substances.
RUNNING TIME: 11 Minutes