Ergonomics is about the application of the knowledge of this relationship to benefit well-being, performance and improve both short and long term health and safety.
Subjects covered in the program include:
- Why and how ergonomics is applied
- The general approach individuals should apply when addressing ergonomic hazards
- Ergonomic Factors
- Identifying Ergonomic Problems
- Making Ergonomic Solutions
- Evaluating Ergonomic Solutions
Compromises and often small improvement are the hallmarks of almost every organisation’s commitment to ergonomics – however, long term results can be dramatic.
Applied properly, ergonomic principles will improve productivity, morale, health and safety.
This program is suitable for all in the workforce for an introduction to ergonomics and to reinforce the principles that must be employed when addressing ergonomic problems.
RUNNING TIME: 9 Minutes