Accident Investigations therefore should be regarded as an important part of accident prevention.
This program covers:
- A definition of an accident
- Contributory factors leading to accidents
- Who should be involved in an investigation?
- The strategy of the investigation
- Gathering the facts
- Isolating the key contributory factors
- Determining corrective actions
Learning why and how accidents occur is fundamental to making improvements in both working conditions and operational methods.
The Accident Investigation process will reduce the number of workplace accidents and should be regarded as an important component of any workplace health and safety strategy.
RUNNING TIME: 12 Minutes